BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 02, 2009

Weekend Update

The Weekend: Birthday extravaganaza! Friday night, I went out to Sushi with friends from OKC (and Suz from Tulsa), and then played some rockband over at Casa de la Girgismelson. It was, by far, one of the best birthdays in recent memory.

Where I am at the moment: In the office.

On my to-do list this week: Confirmation, Youth Quake Prep and , going to the bank to make a deposit, Youth Quake, VBS Meeting, getting cable installed at the apt. MS district youth gathering meeting.

Procrastinating about: All sorts of work related stuff. And yet, I'm blogging.

Book I’m in the midst of: They Like Jesus but not the Church by Dan Kimball

Music that seemed to catch my attention this past week: Right now I'm listening to Blake and Kate (h/t to the girgismelsons for that find too)

Next trip: Youth Quake followed immediately by the DCE retreat/meeting-a-thon.

How I'm feeling about this week: Excited, exhausted, etc.

0 comments: