BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Weekend Update

The Weekend: Youth Quake-a-palooza! This was a great weekend. The kids were great, the adults were great and it all ran fairly smoothly (learning from experience helps a lot), and even with the stomach virus than ran through about a quarter of the group (including myself), I had a great, great time. Also Monday and Tuesday (after spending Sunday night sucking down chicken broth and saltines and falling asleep during brothers and sisters) was spent at SullivanT retreat center in Norman (boo norman and your stupid roads), with the DCE's working on Ok'd stuff and Middle School District Youth Gathering stuff. My brain is tah-erd (to use the southern drawl)...

Where I am at the moment: At the house watching all the tornado updates and maybe going out to house church...

On my to-do list this week: Confirmation, Charlie Hall! Dinner with one of my youth,

Procrastinating about: ummm, nothing really... it's been a crazy, crazy last 5 days so I'm determined to just chill this evening, either with house church homies or at the apt.

Book I’m in the midst of: They Like Jesus but not the Church by Dan Kimball and I just finished Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella.

Music that seemed to catch my attention this past week: Right now I'm listening to Blake and Kate (h/t to the girgismelsons for that find) and the new adele Itunes special thingy. Also the Fray's You Found Me.

Next trip: not for a while! Maybe May for Sydney's graduation, or perhaps March if I plan a trip to the C- to the O to visit the Wright.

How I'm feeling about this week: Much better now that I'm not sick!

0 comments: