BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

W.U. (Weekend Update, not Woo)

The Weekend: Saw Shopaholic with the girls (GREAT fluffy fun. Good job making the book into the movie), watched the Oscars (yay for Slumdog! and I really want to rent/go see The Curious Case and Rachel Getting Married now too), had breakfast saturday with two of my middle school girls, had good food at the church potluck on Sunday night. Also worked on a couple things for thesource.

Where I am at the moment: Office.

On my to-do list this week: Soccer game, worship meeting, vbs meeting, lunch with Mary youth chair, Ash Wednesday, Confirmation Servant Event, Filing my taxes (I NEED to get that done this week...) plus a couple more minor things, making dinner for the a house church family and meeting baby Claire! OH and TOP CHEF FINALE! GO CARLA!!! (now that Fabio's gone, she's the only one I care to watch)

Procrastinating about: Work, in general

Book I’m in the midst of: Read Cold Mountain over the last week. Good, but sad. Am going to have to dig out my old Civil War notes from H.S. American History to remember all the details of that time. May also have to rent the movie.

Music that seemed to catch my attention this past week: Still Blake and Kate. They're gooooood.

Next trip: May for Syd's graduation. Maybe CO... I need to get on that right quick (oh the southernisms are creeping in). ACtually, I lied, next trip is to Ardmore-ish area to meet up with the Laura and friends. Party Party.

How I'm feeling about this week: I'm not sure. I'm just really tired this afternoon. Check back with me later (after I've had some caffiene).

0 comments: