BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekend Update

The weekend was: spent at camp with my high school students for Journey in January. This year's theme was "the Inconvenient Journey" and focused on the inconveniences that keep us from following Christ. More about this in another post.

Where I am at the moment: Office.

On my to-do list this week: Confirmation, Youth Quake Prep and Youth Quake Adult leader's meeting, Voters meeting Prep, council meeting, dinner with the lovely housechurch ladies, making taco casserole for hc tomorrow night, making some birthday dinner plans.

Procrastinating about: writing my council report. boo.

Book I’m in the midst of: Just finished The Memory Keeper's daughter and A thousand Splendid Suns. Both good reads, but both a little depressing.

Music that seemed to catch my attention this past week: Winter Song by Sara and Ingrid (h/t to Ashley)... I know it's technically Christmas but there's nothing overtly Christmas about it. Also, Freedom, by Run Kid Run

Next trip: Youth Quake!

How I’m feeling about this week: Pretty good. Lots to get done, as always, but excited about all that's coming up :)

0 comments: