BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Whoops

So, today was an insanely busy Sunday. I had children's message, sunday school, an adult leader meeting with those going to youth quake, children's message, voters meeting and in a few minutes, small group. The day started out great, I got to church early, gave my children's message round one at early service and was helping the acolytes fill their tapers (or as they call them "fire sticks"), and spilled oil all down my pants. Not only did I look like I could not control my bladder, I had to run home in between early service and sunday school to change. Awesome.

5 comments:

Moose-Tipping said...

What would have been more awesome is if somebody had chosen that moment to accidentally drop a lit match on you.

Hm... wait. That would not be awesome.

Then again, aside from the whole you-getting-burned, in-the-crotch-area thing, that would have looked pretty cool.

I'm gonna stop talking now...

hannah said...

You know what's funny, when I spilled the oil the first thing out of my mouth was, "don't let me near any fire".

Oh and ps. You've just gone from my friends' seemingly cool boyfriend to strange commenter who used the word "Crotch" on an acquantences' blog.

If this were IM I would warn you.

Moose-Tipping said...

Dude, crotch is tame compared to what I'm capable of... :)

Jamie Lynn said...

I'm not sure I want to claim him. Do I have to?

PS My kids call them "firesticks" too :)

hannah said...

Wow... and now moose tipping you've been demoted to full fledged creeper.